Detour Right (1200 x 300)
Sign No. TM5-V1R
VicRoads Drawing No. 541502
Temporary Traffic Control Corflute Sign to fit into Traffic Control Multi-Message Sign Frame.
Plastic Flute Board Corflute - 1200x300 - 6mm
Australian Approved Reflective Material
Legend - BLACK
Background - Retroreflective Yellow CL.1
Manufactured in accordance with VICROADS Spec 86
Made In Australia to Australian Standards AS 1742 & 1743.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- AS/NZS 1906.1 Class 1W, RTA NSW Class 1X & DTMR QLD Class 1X
- Full-cube prismatic
- Digital Print, Screen Print (appearance differs between application methods)
- Diamond Grade Performance
- Plastic Flute Board Corflute - 600x600 - 6mm
- Australian Approved Reflective Material
- Background - Retroreflective Yellow CL.1
- Manufactured in accordance with VICROADS Spec 86
- Made In Australia to Australian Standards AS 1742 & 1743.
Australian Approved Reflective Sheeting offers industry-leading retroreflectivity, conspicuity and legibility because of its highly efficient retroreflective optics. It helps improve safety by providing higher luminance values at distances most critical to drivers.
- Accommodates visual needs of older drivers
- Performs at high observation angles and wide entrance angles; accomodates drivers of large vehicles
- Helps overcome reduced sign illumination from VOA headlights
- Offers excellent life-cycle value
- Exceptional performance in short, medium and long viewing distances
- Enhanced visibility when signs are in a disadvantaged placement location such as overhead or left shoulder
- Fluorescent orange for added visibility during dawn, daytime, dusk and inclement weather
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other UAG Services users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.