FD24 MINI 24W LED Warning Beacon
MAGNETIC/SUCTION CUP MOUNT
Model: FD24 Mini
FD24MINI is a smart LED beacon which with small size 110mm diameter base and 47.5mm height and high brightness.
- Low profile High output Amber flashing warning light for vehicles in Australia
- Compact design providing a low profile application.
- The housing and top hat is made from aluminium alloy.
- Providing efficient heat dissipation, producing stable brightness after long periods of operation.
- Durable PMMA lens with 92% transmittance rate.
- Provides 360 degree of light output Coverage.
- Rotating beacon flashing lights pattern.
- Low power draw and bright output provide the ideal beacon for everyday use.
- SAE J845 and ECE R65 Class1 certified.
- Comes with 2.9m straight cable and cigarette plug for on/off and pattern change.
- LED flashing lights for: Utes / Trucks / Plant / Machinery / Equipment / Traffic Control
- LED Power: 24PCS 1W LED
- LED Lifespan: 100,000H
- LENS: Reflex
- Flash settings: 1-4HZ
- Voltage:DC 10-33V
- Max Power:24W
- Colour Available: Amber
- Ambient temperature:-30--+70℃
- Mounting: Fixed or Magnetic
- Flash patterns: 8(including rotating)
- Meet and Exceeds:ECE R65 TA1 00 0064 ; ECE R65 TB1 00 0065
- Materials: Outside cover: PMMA
- Materials: Top and base: aluminum alloy
- Wire: 080602: 3-core parallel lines:18AWG x 3C/3m + A13-163 cigarette lighter
- Size: 110 x 47.5mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Wonderful Mini BeaconBy: Marcus on 16 October 2017An excellent all-round compact designed LED warning beacon. The performance of this small size beacon goes above and beyond expectations. It's very noticeable during the day and at night, is very very bright thanks to the high quality LED's and the reflectors that have been incorporated into the housing. The housing is excellent, made from durable PMMA and aluminum, one of the big reasons to opt for this beacon is for the aluminum housing which is hard to find in a beacon at this price range. UAG services offers an easy hassle free process, from the purchase point to having it delivered.