Oxford Plastics SupaGrip SafeKerb Ramp for Wheelchairs and Pedestrians
Temporary Pedestrian Management & Disabled Access
Features & Advantages
- Comply with UK disability codes & HAUC 2018/01 Advice Note
- Use on 60mm to 160mm kerbs
- Anti-slip and HiVis surface
- Compact stacking for easy handling
- 100% recyclable
- Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Comes with patented Flexi-Edges to reduce unwanted movement
- Stable without bolting – can be bolted for added stability and security
- Suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooter, bicycles and foot traffic up to 350kg
- Part of the SafeKerb and LowPro™ ranges
Product No. 0836
Anti-slide wheelchair ramp and pedestrian kerb ramp for roadworks access.
Grip the kerb
The SupaGrip® SafeKerb Ramp uses Oxford’s patented Flexi-Edge technology to greatly reduce unwanted movement. The anti-slide technology, on the underside and edges of the LowPro®, is made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface reducing unwanted movement. Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro®.
Accessibility where it matters
The SupaGrip® Ramp provides safe access for wheelchair, pushchair, mobility scooter, bicycle and foot traffic up to 350kg. The SupaGrip® Ramp is commonly used to provide access from kerb to road when the pavement is closed for street works. This kerb ramp is also suitable for access to shops, shop fronts, public buildings and the home.
Safe and compliant sites
The SafeKerb Ramp complies with and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Streetworks Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’ (DDA) in the UK.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other UAG Services users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.