How to choose your next Lightbar!
Author: Admin Date Posted: 16 September 2013
This is a quick buying guide checklist.
I am sure you have search the internet and found thousands of light bars.
So, you are in the market for a driving lightbar,
But which one is suitable, how do you know if it will preform for your needs?
Well, you can be confident when you select a lightbar from UAG Services that it's been designed and made
from the best material suitable to give you a great long lasting light output.
Things to consider when selecting your light bar are:
- Will it fit into my location?
- What are the mounting options?
- What is the best power to size ratio I can fit?
- Is it made from a high grade aluminum?
- Are the LED Chips good quality?
- LEDs can degrade quickly if too hot, what's the heat sink like?
- What's the power connection? is it waterproof?
Sure you can buy cheap lightbars and continue to buy cheap lightbars to replace those that fail,
but I am sure your time is more worthwhile doing something other then replacing lightbars!