LFC-46-P TOORAK 16 LED 21W - MK II - C/W 7 PIN NEMA PE CELL
PRE-PAINTED: SATIN BLACK OR HAWTHORN GREEN
The Toorak 16LED is the 3rd generation of this public lighting luminaire. With the physical profile unaltered, the distinctive heritage cues remain as it is re-launched with 21st century lighting efficiency. Featuring the Candela (UK) 16LED board, with LEDs by CREE, the Toorak 16LED uses just 21 watts (total power consumption) and is the most energy efficient luminaire in its class. At just 23% of the energy consumption of the old 80w MV lanterns (total system watts). The Toorak 16LED boasts exceptional green credentials, and has been designed specifically for the requirements of Australia’s Pedestrian Area & Minor Road Lighting Applications (Category P). With the use of solid state electronics in the LED board, the driver, and the PE Cell, the complete luminaire has a service life in excess of 20 years. Exceeding the requirements of AS1158, its reliability has increased while its service costs have decreased with the use of a maintenance-free PE Cell, and an IP66 optic chamber which guarantees against water & dust ingress. The luminaire has been engineered to require no service maintenance for its lifetime, apart from cleaning.
- 21 watts total system power consumption.
- IP66 optic chamber & electronic driver.
- Photo Electronic Cell - Lighting Control.
- LED Board features 16 Cree LEDs.
- Lumen output 2340 lm
- Colourtemperature 4000k.
- Integrated Meanwell 350mA driver.
- Exceeds the requirements of AS1158.
- Weight = 7.8kg Sail area = 0.09m2
- Pre-wired with supply cable.
- Exceptional pole spacings.
- Ultra low running costs AND maintenance costs.
- Design life - in excess of 20 years
- Roads Approved, in Victoria - other states pending.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other UAG Services users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.